Lublin has launched DEVELOP.lab – a programme aiming at helping young entrepreneurs in creative industries. The participants will gain knowledge, skills and tools for creating a creative company using their talent, values and audience awareness. All this will be served in a practical, process-oriented and “tailored” way during workshops conducted by practitioners, experts (both Polish and foreign). The project is executed by Workshops of Culture in Lublin and Fundacja Impact
DEVELOP.lab is a programme for creative entrepreneurs, both those who want to start operating on a bigger scale and those who already reach wider audiences but would like to learn how to do it more profesionally. DEVELOP.lab is specifically addressed to:
- Students and graduates of art faculties
- Students and graduates of creative industry-related studies (here broadly defined according to the British definition*)
- creative freelancers;
- Creative freelancers (in operation no longer than 2 years)
- Anyone interested in changing career paths
- 18 November 2017 – A strategy for dreamers
- 19 lNovember 2017 – Be an entrepreneur
- 24 November 2017, 10:00-13:00 – Audiences for musicians, musicians for audiences
- 24 November 2017,14:00-17:00 – Creative promotion
- 25 November 2017, 10:00-17:00 – Building a personal brand
- 26 November 2017, 10:00-14:00 – Building brand online: why being on good terms with Uncle Google is a good idea?
- 26 November 2017, 14:00-17:00 – Social media and streaming services – practical application in the music industry.