Where are we?
Grodzka 7 is home to:
- Main Office, Director’s Office
- Accounting Department
- Administrative Department
- Communications and Marketing Department
- Culture Education and Animation Department – Night of Culture Team and the team responsible for Districts of Culture and Practical Meetings, Art Lessons, Community Arts Lab and Winter DIY Workshops.
Grodzka 5a is home to:
- Traditional Culture Department – the Jagiellonian Fair Team
- Ludic Culture and Art Department – Carnaval Sztukmistrzów Team
- Contemporary Culture Department – Teams reponsible for Different Sounds, Miasto Movie, The Magic Lantern, Culture Volunteer, Culture Incubator, Patterns of Europe, MediaLab and Book it!
- Editorial Office – Kultura Enter magazine
- Operations and Logistics Department
Kowalska 3/ The Hartwig Alley
- Photography Studio
At Workshops of Culture, Katarzyna supervises and takes care of volunteers, interns and trainees. Enthusiast of Mexican art, J.M.Coetzee’s prose and a seeker of unknown music that she has never heard.
Karolina is reponsible for the programme of The Jagiellonian Fair and “Słowodaję” (I give you my word) Meetings of Storytellers. Holds an MA in Cultural Studies with a focus on ethnology and folklore/art and tourism. She cooperates with Kultura Enter Foundation.