DEVELOP.lab SPOT – focus on visibility
SPOT workshops will be tailored to the specific character of the music industry
- 24 November 2017, 10:00-13:00 – Audiences for musicians, musicians for audiences
- 24 November 2017,14:00-17:00 – Creative promotion
- 25 November 2017, 10:00-17:00 – Building a personal brand
- 26 November 2017, 10:00-14:00 – Building brand online: why being on good terms with Uncle Google is a good idea?
- 26 November 2017, 14:00-17:00 – Social media and streaming services – practical application in the music industry.
Where: Workshops of Culture in Lublin, Grodzka 5a
- brand building
- creative promotional campaigns (creating communications, 0 PLN campaigns, media relations strategies);
- building brand on the internet: reasons to be on good terms with Uncle Google ( tools, online communication, “how to shine” in Google search engine, positioning and basic SEO);
- audiences for musicians, musicians for audiences – audience development for the music industry
- major social networking sites and streaming services and their functionalities ( including paid marketing campaigns) you can apply in the music industry.
Instructors: Piotr Partyka (Pracownia Szumu), Mariola Borowska, Piotr Kurzyk, Agata Etmanowicz (Fundacja Impact), Marcin Świerczek
Registration: All workshos require registration. The workshops are free. We want to ensure maximum working comfort, therefore the number of places is limited. You can pick one day but we recommend attending both days and treating the workshop as a two-day class. To qualify for the course, you need to have an idea for your own business and motivate you desire to develop. REGISTRATION FORM
What does Develop.lap give you?
- You will learn which values you follow in private life can be transferred to your career.
- You will understand the need for creating a vision and mission
- You will understand what a business model is
- You will understand the benefits and duties associated with running your own business
- You will gain specific skills in presenting yourself / your ideas / your company
- You will gain knowledge on brands and how to build them
- you will acquire knowledge about strategies
- you will learn how to build relationships with the media
- you will learn how to create visibility in the internet
- you will acquire knowledge on financial liquidity and creating financial plans
- you will gain knowledge and skills of designing projects, keeping the needs and expectations of customers/addressees in mind.
DEVELOP.lab workshops are also organized in Gdańsk and Łódź.
Organizer: Fundacja Impact
Partners: Instytut Kultury Miejskiej w Gdańsku, Fabryka Sztuki w Łodzi, Warsztaty Kultury w Lublinie
Financial suport: Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
More information: www.developlabprojekt.com (Polish-language only)