Shopping – Unique Items Market at Workshops of Culture
Workshops of Culture in Lublin cordially invite you to “Sprawunki – Targi Rzeczy Wyjątkowych” | Shopping – Unique Items Market” . During the event, you will meet Lublin artists, designers and artisans and find original Christmas presents for you families. The event will take place from 15-16 December in Workshops of Culture at Grodzka 7, in a historic tenement in the very heart of Lublin’s Old Town.
The exhibitors at the fair are most of all Lublin creative groups – artists, designers, craftsmen, self-taught DIY enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and everyone offering unique products and services.
– We have selected over 30 exhibitors from nearly 70 applications we’ve received. We evaluated the artists on the basis of quality and originality of their products. We also wanted to offer as wide a range of different products as possible. As a result, during the event, we will be able to find pottery, posters, furniture or clothes. Priority was given to artists from Lublin and the region – says Agnieszka Wojciechowska from Workshops of Culture in Lublin.
- Sylwia Kur / embroidery, painting, handcrafts
- Lui / bags, backpacks, belly bags
- bala-art Pracownia Ceramiki / ceramics
- MARSZKA / fashion
- Jehn Ceramika / pottery and ceramics
- UPARTY / furniture
- Powłóczeni / handcrafts and clothes
- Agaf Design / utility ceramics
- Stick&Wolf / jewellery
- Gazofony i inne tony / music instruments
- uho. / graphic design
- GoodMacrame / interior design and macrames
- Słodki Zawrót Głowy / confectionery and decorative cookies
- od Rzeczy / bags and accessories
- lino / textiles
- Pożegnanie z Afryką / coffee and tea
- SAOIRSE / clothing and accessories
- Ignac Tokarczyk – Światłopogląd / photography
- Aleksandra Maik – esstee studio / painting and interior design
- Marta Łukasik – Pierniczki Choinkowe / confectionery and decorative cookies
- NeloveMinky / couture
- poduh / eco home design
- Kaniaart / art jewellery
- Dom Słów – The House of Words/ typography and literature
- Mushka Perfume Lab. /cosmetics
- Katarzyna Plebańczyk / couture, accessories
- 94b handmade / cosmetics
- Kolektyw PAKT / couture and DIY
- Makramy i tkaniny / interior design and macrames
- BOHINI / bags, jewellery and interior design
During the event, you will also find the stall of Workshops of Culture featuring books published in the Eastern Express series, CDs, music-themed handmade pins, sew-on badges and coupons for portraits on glass and photos taken by Roman Kravchenko, the supervisor of the Photography Workshop.
You can get better acquainted with all the exhibitors on Facebook – follow the event there (Polish-language only).
How to take part?
To take part in the event as a seeker of original Christmas gifts or simply as an enthusiast of items with a soul, good design or ecological solutions, just come along to Workshops of Culture. Admission is free for customers and visitors.
Sprawunki – Targi Rzeczy Wyjątkowych | Shopping – Unique Items Market
When: 15-16 December 2018, 11.00-16.30
Where: Workshops of Culture in Lublin, Grodzka 7