Information for Newsletter Subscribers
1. General Information
Workshops of Culture in Lublin are involved in a wide range of broadly understood art and culture and in relation therewith they have launched a public electronic mailing distribution service, “Workshops of Culture Newsletter”. This service uses electronic mailing system to facilitate receiveing newsletters containing information about the events and festivals organised by Workshops of Culture in Lublin.
- Accessing and using the service is voluntary and perpetual
- In order to provide this service, Workshops of Culture obtain e-mail addresses from anyone interested.
- Every registered user can modify their preferences or unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
- Workshops of Culture are the administrators of the data submitted. The personal data (i.e. e-mail addresses) are collected and processed only in order to execute the service “Workshops of Culture newsletter”. Any person who submitted personal data is entitled to review and correct them. The data are provided by e-mail account holders on a voluntary basis. Without them, the service “Workshops of Culture newsletter” is not possible.
2. Registration Process
“Workshops of Culture Newsletter” service is provided only to registered users.
In order to register:
- Enter www.en.warsztatykultury.pl
- Fill in the electronic form (located in the news post on the main page)
- Click on “subscribe to list”. Then you will receive a link to verify your e-mail.
- In your inbox, click on the link to confirm your e-mail address. This confirms that you want to add your e-mail address to Workshops of Culture mailing list. From this point on, you will receive the newsletter containing updates about the activities of Workshops of Culture.
3. Modifying and/or removing your e-mail address from the mailing list
Should such a need arise, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list. To do this, you should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of your e-mail should state “Unsubscribe me”. You can leave the body of the message blank.
In order to update your e-mail address, you should:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of the message should read “E-mail change”.
- The body of the message should include the new e-mail address you want to use for accessing the Newsletter service.
Appendix 1: Newsletter Subscription Declaration Template
Please send me information about events organised by Workshops of Culture in Lublin in the form of “Workshops of Culture Newsletter” to my e-mail address.
Workshops of Culture, with registered office at Grodzka 5a, 20-112 Lublin, are the sole administrators of the personal data of users accessing “Workshops of Culture Newsletter”. Personal Data (i.e. e-mail addresses) are collected by Workshops of Culture in Lublin solely for the purposes of handling and processing the service “Workshops of Culture Newsletter”. The personal data will not be shared with data recipients, in accordance with article 7 paragraph 6 of Personal Data Protection Act. Any person is entitled to access their personal data and correct them. The data are given by the data subjects on a voluntary basis but without them, it is impossible to operate the Newsletter Service.
I consent to the processing of my personal data insofar as it is necessary for executing the service “Workshop of Culture Newsletter” (in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, uniform text: Dz. U [Journal of Laws] of 2016, item 922).
Anna controls the flow of expenditure, leverages and accounts for the financial means for projects realised within Workshops.
Sociologist and culture expert. At Workshops of Culture she works on Carnaval Sztukmistrzów project as its coordinator. Her key responsibility is liaising with artists.
Logistics and Operations department email@example.com