Where are we?
Grodzka 5a is home to:
- Próba Cafe
- medialab room
- Operations &Logistics Department
Grodzka 7 is home to:
- The Director’s Office and the Secretary’s Office
- Accounting Department
- Administrative Department
- Communications and Marketing Department
- Culture Education and Animation Department
- Night of Culture Team
- Traditional Culture Department – the Jagiellonian Fair Team
- Ludic Culture and Art Department – Carnaval Sztukmistrzów Team
- Contemporary Culture Department – Teams reponsible for Different Sounds, Miasto Movie, Magic Lantern, Culture Volunteer, Culture Incubator, Patterns of Europe, MediaLab and Book it!
- Editorial Office – Kultura Enter magazine
Kowalska 3 – The Hartwig Alley
- Photography Studio
Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/wkultury/domains/en.warsztatykultury.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wk-wydarzenia-widget.php on line 31
Marketing and Communications Department Małgorzata graduated in English from Maria Curie Skłodowska University in 2009. Her major passions in life are languages: English, Spanish and Japanese. She loves a good laugh. firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in 1957, a photographer, historian, journalist. He’s one of a few artists in Poland practising the art of ambrotype, a unique 19th-century technique of printing photographs on glass.
Ewelina runs projects in the department of Education and Culture Animation. She’s an educator, cultural animator and manager (Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Art and Design School in Lublin). She coordinates several cultural education projects.